The great thing about owning your own Home Based Business is that you can set up the schedule that you want to work. As I mentioned before some Home Business owners choose to work only part-time and others full-time. The choice is up to you. I personally choose part-time. So, I have free time on my hands, which I usually spend with my kids.
With so much spare time on my hands me and my kids have developed an unbreakable bond. That is something special that I am grateful for. Spending time with my kids is the best thing that about owning a Home Business.
Recently me and my kids went Hemisfair Park at downtown San Antonio. There we took pictures and had lots of fun. The kids and I were playing in the water fountain (check the pictures). The kids took a picture with Dum Dum. They learned alot about our city and more...
Videos, videos, videos...Is the new thing that we have been doing. Two of my daughters were dancing to the song The Cars that Go Boom. We posted it on YouTube. We are hoping to start writing skits and upload them to Youtube as well.
One Step: Have fun with your family. What activities can you do with your family?
Two Step : Record the memory. Do you own a camera or video camera?
Three Step: Have more and more fun! Have you scheduled a family vacation yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment